Site Operation with InfraServ Knapsack
In industrial site operation, day-to-day operations depend on every single detail in all aspects of production. At the same time, it would be far too expensive and time-consuming for manufacturers to carry out the management of all secondary processes themselves. Infraserv Knapsack helps to relieve the burden by taking over responsibility for these tasks. The operation of energy and media supply, wastewater treatment, logistical services, property and facility management, safety, healthcare
and environmental management all merge into holistic concepts tailored to your needs which not only shape everyday operations reliably but also in a more and more economically and environmentally friendly way, day after day. We bring our expertise from decades of experience as a site operator and industrial service provider into our site analyses, site consultancy services and site optimisation services.
Nearly all industrial activities, particularly in production plants, create waste of varying types and levels of risk. InfraServ Knapsack helps you in particular to adhere to the statutory target hierarchy of avoiding, reducing and recycling waste and considers it to be its duty to contribute towards protecting resources in a sustainable manner through the continual improvement of operating processes.
InfraServ Knapsack is certified as a waste management company for the storage of waste in accordance with § 52 of the German Closed Substance Waste Management Act (KrW-/AbfG). In addition to direct supervision of incoming waste and interim storage in containers until its composition is clarified, InfraServ Knapsack provides wide-ranging support in the correct handling of waste:
- Providing plant officer for waste
- Involvement in approval processes in accordance with the German Federal Emission Control Act (BImSchG)
- Drawing up all documents required under waste legislation (also in accordance with the German electronic waste records procedure (eANV))
- Formulating customised waste management strategies
- Waste management system and administering the waste register
- Drawing up waste balances
- Operating waste management centres