Site Operation with InfraServ Knapsack
In industrial site operation, day-to-day operations depend on every single detail in all aspects of production. At the same time, it would be far too expensive and time-consuming for manufacturers to carry out the management of all secondary processes themselves. Infraserv Knapsack helps to relieve the burden by taking over responsibility for these tasks. The operation of energy and media supply, wastewater treatment, logistical services, property and facility management, safety, healthcare
and environmental management all merge into holistic concepts tailored to your needs which not only shape everyday operations reliably but also in a more and more economically and environmentally friendly way, day after day. We bring our expertise from decades of experience as a site operator and industrial service provider into our site analyses, site consultancy services and site optimisation services.
Every site makes its own demands on staff and thus on medical infrastructure. As a full service provider, InfraServ Knapsack develops modular, customised concepts for healthcare – throughout Germany and for every sector.
- Occupational healthcare
- Occupational healthcare for employees in accordance with § 3 of the German Industrial Safety Act provided by doctors specialising in occupational healthcare:
- Advising employers in all industrial health and safety matters
- Carrying out occupational health check-ups in accordance with employers’ liability and national statutory requirements as well as workplace inspections
- Reintegration management of long-term sick and workers injured in accidents
- Promotion of health in the workplace
- Planning and implementing measures to maintain and improve performance, health and well-being in the workplace
- Maintaining employability through general health-related seminars for older employees and employees whose health is put under particular strain as well as measures to encourage health-conscious behaviour
- Emergency medicine and first-aid station
- Organisation and execution of first aid at company sites by doctors specialising in occupational healthcare and emergency medicine:
- First-aid station
- Paramedics at the scene of an accident